Thursday, June 02, 2005

DISTRACTION

I think, to revise, I need to just lock myself in a room with a pad of paper, a pen, a stereo and my notes. Even then I coul distract myself by doodling or reading the inserts on the albums I brought with me. Its hard to revise when you're a lazy bastard.

I was gonna write 100 things then, but then I got bored. 100 things is a lot to write. I would have soon slipped into the banal, which, as you know, I NEVER normally do. Heh heh.

Soooo, I watched Full Metal Jacket again last night, after an hour debate on what to watch. We always have difficulty choosing a film to watch because we have such varying film tastes. I like decent films and they don't. Heh heh. But yeah, really I either wanted to watch someththing new or ninja scroll, but failing that I instead got out FMJ. I love that film. i've only seen it twice now, but I am now of the opinion that its one of my favourite films ever.

I've actually still got a few films from the kubrick collection to watch, mainly cause I'd never sell it to my flatmates to watch, so would have to go to my room, on my tiny screen. And also 'cause i've been playing world of warcraft too much.

Anyways, time to get dressed and start revising, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home