Monday, May 23, 2005

Three Speed

(Eels song...) So yeah, very unexciting weekend. After an event packed week, I decided to be boring this weekend, partially because I wanted to catch up on work, and partially cause I wanted to play world o warcraft (I am that cool).

I am beginning to get worried about the exams. There are three in a row, and that is VERY hard to timetable for. I've currently scheduled my revision all in big blocks, but I may change that depending on how I feel- currently most of my stats revision will be done a MONTH before the exam, so I might well have to alter that one.

Of course, we have to make our module choices before doing the exams, which is a little unfair, I feel, as it means that I don't really know how good I am at the subjects. I mightt have if I'd been doing problem sheets, but two courseworks in a row put paid to that, so I am massively behind....

To start off my revision with a bang I'm gonna go see the Eels tomorrow, as I have mentioned countless times. Eee, I am rather excited. Already seen them once before. Its a bit of a way to go, and expensive as I have succeeded in losing my rail card, but it should be worth it. I might get another poster to put on my already overburdened walls.

Hmm, so yeah, not much to talk about, as I have't been doing much. I live the most fascinating of existences....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home