Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Plurals

Whats the plural of clitoris? Just a random question that occured to me the other day. Is it clitorises? Clitorii? Or is it, like sheep, clitoris? I know the plural of penis is penises, or at least I'm pretty sure it is, don't ask me how exactly I know, but somehow I do.

Not that its important, of course- I suspect I am not going to need to refer to a plural amount of clitoriseseses in the near future anyhow. This topic occured to me the other day when I was talking about orgy limits. I figured if I ruled the world then I would invent random laws. For example, orgies would be fully permitted, but there would be a limit at 20. There would be no reason given for this, mostly because there isn't one, just 20 sounds like a good number. This law would be strictly enforced, however, with police raids at places suspected to go over the limit. Other laws would include people would be legally allowed to break into houses, as long as they did it with their eyes closed screaming "I'm a pumpkin fairy!" at the top of their lungs. The owner of the house would then be allowed to pummel them senseless, but only with cake.

And I wonder why they haven't made me king yet.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home