Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Damn goggles

The only problem with swimming I have is goggles. I really do enjoy swimming, as I have mentioned before, and, specifically, I enjoy swimming underwater. I spend a large amount of swimming time with my head underwater, enough so, if I had my eyes closed, I would collide with everyone and everything in that pool. So I have to have my eyes open underwater. I used to not wear goggles, and the chlorinated water would DESTROY my vision for the day, and cause me great pain when I was exposed to anything resembling light.

So yeah, wearing goggles it is. They were quite a pain with long hair, with a tendency to get hair caught in them, but they're still less of a pain now. Unfortunately, I was cheap when I bought my current pair, and they're too tight, leaving me horrible red weals around my eyes. Which, believe it or not, isn't the most appealing thing in the world. Still, theres no-one that I really want to impress that much on a wednesday afternoon, my main goal being to get some work done before I succumb to laziness and sit around reading webcomics...

So I suppose its not THAT inconvinient. But its a pain, and things that cause me pain deserve pain! Not sure how exactly I will inflict pain on a pair of goggles, but I'll find a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home