Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why do work?

When one can browse the internet and post inanities at www.uff9.net/forums ....

[and, indeed, why finish updating ones blog...]

I will have to get some work done soon, however, as exams are finally looming, and I'm starting to get a little bit worried. But only a litle bit. My first exam is June 6th, which is closer than one might think, although right now I'm only anticipating a week of wonder. On may 19th Star Wars episode 3 comes out. On may 23rd the Eels are playing, and I'm seeing them live at the royal festival hall in London. And on the 25th, one world are organising a charity event where there will be beer and bands. Huzzah!

So yeah, not really thinking about exams.... well I am now, and I've managed to get myself worried. Never mind... I'll get some work done on the weekend. The weekend on which we are celebrating Paul's birthday.... shut up brain, you're not wanted here.

Theres... a word verification box at the bottom of this draft page. I have absolutely no idea why, and it seems as if I can post without typing it in. Perhaps it is all part of some kind of elaborate ploy to get my credit details. I am usually wise to the standard scams (including a crafty one from ebay mocked up very convincingly, which was good, but considering you never GIVE credit details to ebay, this was a slight flaw in the con-mans plans), so they must think oif something particularly cunning to outsmart me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home