Monday, May 30, 2005

Delay.

I know, I know, two days without posts, you must be shuddering with withdrawal, you loyal fans you. So heres another post.

As an excuse, and because I don't have much to write about, I'm gonna post a picture of what I was doing friday evening.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know, crazy huh? We went on a mini pub crawl. Well, I say pub crawl, but we started at 8:30 and went to 3 pubs, so it was more a pub stagger. Or a pub cra.

The untidiness has started. Whenever revision period comes around I hurl things on the floor with complete disregard, and finally it is starting to build up. Once it has reached critical mass I will take a photo and you can all admire my slobishness. In the meantime, hears a photo of my flatmates fighting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These two do this practically every night. Its probably some deep, underlying sexual tension between the two of them. I abstain from joining in on these fights.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 pm, Blogger Jeff said...

hey kieran would you send me the full-size picture please? thanks~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home