Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Revisin'

Its that time again! Yes, i've learnt everything there is to learn, and now its time to actually LEARN it enough so I can pass an exam. I'm not very good at revision. I spend about 10 minutes revising, get bored, and do something else. Its ok if I set myself problems, thats fine, I can get engrossed in that, but learning the meaty content is something else.

Of course, it doesn't help, when, for example, the guy next to you in the quiet study room starts making out with his girlfriend.... OK, I might be exaggerating a little there, they were't flailing at each others clothes or anything, but there were whispered sweet nothing and kissing, which makes it rather difficult to stay focused on hypothesis tests and confidence nipples... urgh intervals, I meant nipples of course! No, intervals!

I dunno, I know what its like, wanting to get it on with your partner practically everywhere, but surely theres some kind of limit! They're in a private study room! The only thing seperaring me between them was a small wooden wall between the desks! For the love of god people, keep your affection for other places!

Anyways, submitted my budget request.Asked for a modest sum, 50 pounds. If they dey that, I will cry, and they won't like me crying, and will feel guilty. Ah ha ha. So yeah. Thats all i've got to say. Well it isn't, but its all I'm going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home