Monday, May 30, 2005

Monday monday

Just for fun, an example of my friends childishness.

Before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And after

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hehe, yeah....

I love my digital camera. I have a growing archive of amusing and just plain good photos on my laptop, which I really do need to switch to cd as a back up, but I'm sorta lazy. Its nice to have photos, 'cause they provide a visual memory that sometimes words can't cut. And also they look great posted online. Heh heh.

I've been revising hard recently. I also went to see star wars again the other day. www.noneedforbushido.com had a very funny dissection of it the other day, which if I was to try to repeat i'd just repeat. You can go find out yourself, its a newspost a couple of days back. Its also a pretty nifty webcomic, so you can read that there. Thats the funniest dissection I've seen of episode 3. I know its to be expected, but sometimes the script in star wars is absolutely rubbish. At one point obi-wan yells

"THE CHANCELLOR IS EVIL!" Anakin's response?

"From my point of view, the jedi are!" From his point of view? Who speaks like that? He's meant to have turned to the dark side, not joined a debating society!

But what the hey. I partially went to see it so I could have popcorn during it. I didn't risk it last time 'cause I knew it would make me want to go to the toilet, and I didn't want to leave during the film. But I went for it. I do love popcorn.

Some people in the cinema clearly were bored. One was sitting behind me, and started kicking my seat. I hate people like that. If you truly do not enjoy a film, then leave. Do not make it your goal to ruin the experience for those who are actually having fun, and have also paid to enter. Its selfishness to assume that if you are not enjoying it then no-one is, and they want to hear your yawning or fidgeting. If you want to do that during a film, then get it out on DVD. It is SO rude, and it is SO disrespectful of other people.

Grrr.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Hehe, always hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home