Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Top up service

Topping up my phone is always fun. The best bit is when it lets you enter in all your details and then tells you that the top up service is unavailable.Bastards. Recently I was highly amused by the initial talking bit.

"Did you know you could make your three favourite numbers uk national lines?" So far so normal, what she says every tiem (how someone could not know by now.....), but then she continues "as well as sex lines!"

Oh how I laughed (and changed my three numbers to sex lines). Thinking about it, THREE sex lines? Never having called one myself, I can't really see a pressing need to have three different ones. In case you get bored of the other line? You sex line slut, you.

Today is a day of few lectures, and much rejoicing. I might post more later.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 am, Blogger Ben said...

Gotta love Tesco mobile lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home