Tuesday, February 15, 2005

butchering time

Ah, back to the typical post, where I'm stuck on campus, waiting for my next lecture. I know you love these kind of posts. "You" meaning my hordes of adoring fans (who forgot to send me a valentines card, silly things! Oh bless their silly little heads) of course.

So yes, had to get the bus today, as the evil Toby had his car taken into the garage to fix it. As a result, we were a tiny bit for our lesson. When we arrived there was a long queue stretching outside the room. We stood and waited for about 10 minutes. Finally, someone at the front opened the door, and asked whether it was the stats tutorial. it was. It had already started, and whichever moron had got there first had not thought to check. Sigh, such is life.

Paul has an uncanny ability to go to the bathroom when I want to. I noticed this during last week, when I would get up at 2 or 3 or 1, and he'd always be in the bathroom. This was taken to the extreme when last night, I went to sleep an hour before everyone. Two hours later, I was still awake, and needing the toilet. I tried to resist, but the need was too great, so I struggled out of bed.... and Paul was in the toilet. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! The man must have some kind of trigger which allows him to detect when I am going to the toilet. Swine, I cry, swine.

Hmm, another lecture today, and then a talk on aslyum (apparently shes going to bring a tent..... this was meant to be a selling point of the talk. I have to say, generally bringing a tent along isn't going to drag me along, but whatever). Excitign stuff. Well, to be fair, far more excitng than my schedule of last week, which was video games........

I've finally found something vegetarian and decent to each at pit stop. This was good, as I was scorned when I asked soley for the mixed salad, but now I have humus too, I am a man to respect (and also a man with a very tasty sandwich). Thank goodness. Not that we go there much. Instead Toby and Alex (Falex) want to go to munchies, the expensive eatery. Curse their black hides....

II have beer swilling around me. Only one pint, but its midday, and I am weak at midday (apart from on pub crawls, when I am hardcooooore!). I shall stop talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home