Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Another day of nothing

Another fun packed day today. Today was a day for monopoly. Having promised to play Paul at a game a long time ago, until now various circumstances have conspired to stop it, so I could hardly prevent it today. Although I was tempted..... I do like a bit of monopoly though. Its good shit.

Twas a good game, which ended in myself and Fred drawing. As my family will testify, I rarely ever give in in a game of monopoly, so you can imagine just how long this game went on for. To be fair, I really couldn't see a way for either of us to win unless we both had a run of bad luck. I mean, one of us had a run of bad luck. Obviously if we both did it wouldnt make a difference....

We also played risk, which is one of the most random games thats meant to be based on strategy i've ever played. But hey, thats life.

Yeah, this is my life during the holidays. In my defense, my room is now really rather tidy, disturbingly so actually. I'm certain this will not last, but while it does I'm feeling vaguely smug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home