Monday, January 31, 2005

Spicy!

Ho hum, another day, more revision, little to report. Frankly, I got up to nothing of interest today. I'm not even sure if anything vaguely interesting or amusing happened to me in any way shape or form, which is unusual, but I guess I can just give you my opinion on stuff....

Um. I never have enough snack food. To save on budgeting and my health (cause I care about that so much, with my swimming three times a week and press ups I don't do), I don't actually buy much snack food at all so I usually munch on bread and fruit. Yeah, I'm wild like that. Unfortunately this means I am drastically low on the sufficient sugar intake to keep me active and crazy at ridiculously early hours in the morning. Some might suggest that I go to bed earlier. To them I say- "Bah!" Those people are fools an should be beaten with sticks. Going to bed before 2 when you have nothing in particular to get up for the next day is a hideous, hideous crime, unless its going to bed to make love to 15 women. Yes, 15. Any less, and they can damn well wait!

But anyways, I lack sugar, so I make up for it by having orange juice. In fact, I drink orange juice rapidly it might be better to get chocolate instead. No Kieran.... this way leads to madness. And chocolate. I could stock up on a collosal amount of popcorn, because I do love the stuff, but that does cost a bit.

Oh well, I guess I will pull through. I hear on the news that the Iraqi elections are having decent turn outs. Thats good news- they need a proper mandate for the government to have any real authority, although with the Sunni muslims boycotting the elections that means a significant proportion of the population are not spoken for. While in toher countries its ok to say that they had their chance, and they blew it, here this is important- for any government to get the full co-operation of the people of Iraq into turning it into a proper nation again, it needs a full mandate.

Oh well, there really is little I can do now, but watch and hope things turn out for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home