Thursday, January 20, 2005

Internet

Is being slow. Clearly the US gets online about this sort of time. Which makes sense I guess, considering they are about 7 hours behind. Its great being on GMT. The 0 hour, if you will. If theres nothing to consider the UK special for, its that. No wait, that sentence doesn't make any sense.

Interestingly, meridian time used to be in Paris. Which would make it PMT. heh heh.

Anyways, if bored go to
http://mappoint.msn.com/(tpj4nyyfw22swbneftb10b55)/DirectionsFind.aspx

Start: Haugesund, Norway
End: Trondheim, Norway

An intruiging route, I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm stuck in all day revising right now, although today I cooked! Chilli con quorni, no less. It was a tiny bit too garlicky for my liking, that being the fault of the recipe book calling for two cloves. And maybe a tiny bit me for getting bored while crushing them and deciding that they were definitely done....

Hmm, giant clove pieces.... heh heh. I'm furiously watching through my futurama boxset, if one can apply the adjective furiously to watching. So yeah, exciting stuff!

1 Comments:

At 1:53 am, Blogger Ben said...

Can't you see the glorious logic in that route - so scenic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home