Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Coursework

Super fun stats coursework comprised of my day today, in another day packed full of adventure and fun. I was going to cook myself chilli con quorni (its not mince, its quorn! You should try it, its really quite nice!) but managed to fail to pick up about half the ingredients on my shopping spree. What can I say? I rule.

So instead I had pasta with sauce. Not a high effort meal, but hey, I've been putting high effort into my last few meals, so I clearly deserve a break! Clearly. Damnit.

stupid sticky keys> argh< i@ve lost my punctuation! no<> for those who do not know of it<> And you have to use caps lock to capatilise> for christ sake! who on earth would actually want this? what possible use would there be for someone to be able to not be able to have a full stop anymore? and how the fuck do i turn it off after accidentally activating it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home