Thursday, January 06, 2005

ER

Theres a new series of ER! Wooh. I'm watching the finale of it right now, which is surprisingly hard to do while writing this. Its rather distracting.

I always get mocked for my pronounciation of finale. I tend to say "fine-al-ee" which apparently is hilarious. I'm not great at pronounciation. I mispronounce pronounciation. I have a suspicion I am also mispelling pronounciation. But who cares? Well, ok, everyone I know apparently, but they clearly all suck.

I went shopping today with my mother to buy vegetarian type things. I'm gonna be king of cooking, or so lies the plan. Odds are two weeks into term I'll still be living off tinned food, just it'll be tinned vegetarian food. Well, at least I'll be healthier. I was distraught to learn that caeser salad, of all things, is not suitable for vegetarians. Apparently the sauce has anchovies in it. I find this a tiny bit depressing. In fact, this is the biggest thing so far to make me regret being a vegetarian. But I'll stick with it. Not only is it right, it should hopefully have the side benefits of a healthier diet AND making me learn how to cook, both rather valuable life skills. And hey, if I actually do get into the habit of swimming every week, I might even be fitter.

But I probably won't get into the habit of swimming..... lets face it, I'm a lazy sonofabitch. Heh, its fun to combine all those words!

Hmm, back to uni on saturday. no fridge still, because Fed sucks- the new one is coming o tuesday, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home