Thursday, December 30, 2004

She don't use jelly

Just listening to it. You gotta love the Flaming Lips. And if you don't you probably have a blackened heart.

I assume you have heard about the flood distaster? Check out the red cross or oxfam if you want to donate to help... in fact most charities have something abou this. And so they should. 60,000 or so dead, and unless there is a big move to help (which I think there will be), it will only get higher. Urgh, you do your best fighting simple causes like world imbalances and then nature comes along and fucks shit up without human aid.

But its a good world we live in. I'd like to assert that. I think there are a lot of good people out there as well as bad, and I really do think we can make this world a better place. We've just got to do our best to work towards that.

I started coursework today, which was blindingly fun. I'm quite proud of myself, although I got less work done than I should. Annoyingly I am feeling tired right now, but its only 1:34. If I want to get the most out of today I need to stay up til at least 3. I've got the rest of Bucky 'O Hare to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home