Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Well done

All those of you who went to www.savetenzin.org - check out http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=8549&article=Tibetan+monk+on+death+row+in+China+still+alive%3a+prison+authorities
it looks like Tenzin is going to be spared. He is still going to be imprisoned, so there is work to do, but this is proof that we really can make a difference, in a small way.

Excellent.

So yeah, went to party at O Neil's last night, which was reasonably enjoyable- I knew barely anyone, but meh. I hate having to pay for drinks at these kind of things though, and the music is always that tiny bit too loud. I had to get up this morning, so I didn't stay the full duration.

Afraid I didn't make a fool out of myself with any women, which must be dissapointing. I did meet Jungle again, a guy who I knew from first year, who had forgotten myself and Ben. This being despite being reminded constantly, and him even teaching me international drinking laws once. At his party, thinking about it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home