Friday, December 10, 2004

I AM AN ARCHITECT, THEY CALL ME A VULTURE!

YEAH! Went to see the Manic Street Preachers at Wembley last night. It was awesome- for once I joined in on the moshing. It was the kind I enjoy, where everyone starts moshing, gets tired and stops, then starts again at the chorus. Genius. Yeah, they played a really decent set list, with a good selection of the Holy Bible, my favourite Manic Street Preachers album. The supporting band, Razorlight, who, I am told, are meant to be quite famous, were.... a bit dull. The songs were kind of random and never ended. But the manics ruled. I was thoroughly exhausted at the end of the evening, and retired to James' (www.driftingaway.co.uk) house for a night sleeping in the same clothes.

This morning I was annoyed, as I didn't have time to get a magazine to read on the train. I had one of those super duper saver tickets that means you have to get a particular train or pay for a new ticket. So instead I beat my high score on snake! Yeah, 1,400 baby! Apparently Toby knows someone who has got 2,000. Bitch.

Alex's party tonight- hopefully I won't be too exhausted for it. I should know most of the people there, too, as I suspect I've mentioned (its hard to keep track). Just have to remember their names.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home