Monday, December 06, 2004

Well tonight thank god its them, instead of you......

Urgh, this new version is hideous. Honestly, jsut because its for charity doesn't allow you to get away with making shite. The rap section for christ sake! The rap section!

As most of you should have gathered by now, I care about people suffering. I am well aware that my lifestyle is supported by the suffering of others, and I will work towards allieviating that suffering; it is doable, but not without more effort from everyone. So yeah, I want to give four pounds to the cause. But, I also do not want so support the musical garbage that is this single. I think the only solution is the one presented here http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/30/band_aid_dilemma/

Of course, that does involve purchasing the damn thing.... but I'll have to make do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home