Sunday, November 28, 2004

omfg

I don't have anything to write about! OK, some of you might be thinking that normally I don't anyway, but....shut up. Thanks to obsessive HL2 playing, my life is currently non existent. I did, however, write a lot of letters and emails last night, so I feel virtuos. My list of things to do is looking notably shorter.

Hmm, hotmail isn't working right now. Thats really quite frustrating. Oh, www.dec.org.uk and give some money to help the people suffering in the Sudan. Go people! Now!

Hmm..... trying to think of something to say....... ooh, I'm going to see the Corporation tonight, so then I should have something to talk about. 'Tis all about fighting the man, and one should always fight the man. He's up to no good.

Admittedly, the only reason I am posting here is to avoid work, a hideous reality that blights us all, especially those of us who would prefer to spend all their time, and I mean all, playing HL2.

OK, I really have nothing I want to talk about. The logical thing to do would be to stop talking I guess. So I will. If you're bored, you could always check out www.adventuresareus.8m.com or join www.uff9.net/forums or read through www.elfonlyinn.net

2 Comments:

At 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a vote the other day Kieran about you. Needless to say it is now official that you are a great guy as the majority (ie everyone) voted for the proposition. Ok its true that the vote was amongst monkeys currently trying to reach onto the branches of the nearby trees and, yes, I confess that with a 're-vote' the monkeys did say "Oh, that Kieran." then said that they don't care but nonetheless Kieran it is probably the most popular you've ever been, superficial or otherwise.

ps, A comment without the obligatory "poke" is hardly worth the computer monitor that it's screened on so Kieran, I say to you, poke.

 
At 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home