Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Late

Tis quarter to 4. I probably won't be going to my tutorial tomorrow.....

I got up at 9:20 today for my 10:15 lecture. I panicked, thinking I only had ten minutes to get ready, then remembered that Toby would be here to pick me up at 10 to. So I trundled downstairs 5 minutes later. Paul was not in his room. I assumed he was in the bathroom, and got myself food. I looked upstairs. Paul was not there. Paul had left without me. What? Oh yeah, he went in an.... hour...... earlier......with......Toby.

Shit.

So I was late for my lecture. I would have made it if the bus hadn't chosen to stop TWICE on the way up to campus, pausing for about 5 minutes each time. There was no-one there. It just did. I guess it was keeping to some timetable, which is mighty rich for a service that consitently fails to do so.

So yeah, Amnesty led to club, which led to Alex's house and watching the start of Shaun of the Dead. Which led to lateness. i had planned to skip the club, but I didn't because, uh..... actually, no, heres the reason! Its a good one too......

See, it was already 10 to 11. Now, if I went home, I would be obliged to go to my tutorial, and be exceedingly tired. However, by going to the club I accepted that I really wasn't going to make my tutorial, as I never do, and thus allow me to sleep longer!

A plan only foiled by the lateness of the hour.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home