Monday, November 15, 2004

Halo 2

This was the reason I did not post last night. Going to an Amnesty conference could not stop me, but Halo 2 did.

I got up nice and late on Sunday, and failed in spectacular fashion to do any work, then played Halo 2. See, Paul got X-box live which meant we can play with other people, all around the world. Sigh.... so much fun, so absorbing. It did break the internet first of all, when we were setting it up, which is another reason why I couldn't post, but we finally got it sorted and were gunning down American's, Europeans, Asians..... its very inclusive stuff. This continued until 2 in the morning, and as I had a 9:15 tutorial this morning, I decided to go to sleep... after reading for a while, of course. One must always read for a while before going to bed.....

Sigh, I just managed to get to the bus this morning- well a late bus anyway, and enjoyed an almost completely pointless tutorial- she decided to tell us the full answers to last weeks sheet, but considering, of all the problem sheets that I did not do last week, this is the one I actually did, and did fairly well, this was exceedingly dull. Sigh, I wish I had fore-knowledge as to whether going to my tutorial was actually worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home