Sunday, November 07, 2004

Text rejection

So I decided leaving it in the air was stupid and asked Jo whether she wanted a second date. Unsurprisingly she said no.

Specific words were "not really, your a nice guy but I'm not really up for a "relationship" at the mo. Still friends though yeah?". Roughly translated this means "God no, you're hideous. I'm interested in a relationship, just not with you. Still, you might be useful to bitch about REAL men to."

Heh, perhaps I am a little over harsh, but meh. It is true that the things we say at the end of relationships are lies. But then, probably, so are about 90% of the things said early on in relationships. And some of the wedding vows people parrot are probably not taken to seriously. Course, the new modern hip vows get rid of "to honour and obey". They've gotta obey you, damnit!

I kid, I kid. A little bit. Sigh, I've been spending today attempting the rock hard Algebra sheet. Its always annoying, doing university maths because in comparison, GCSE and A-level is SO easy its unbelievable. Oh well, hopefully teh Toby will provide answers.

Toby is an evil, evil human being, incidentally. He passes exams with huge scores with close to no revision. He currently has, like, FOUR women with a crush on him (and has the cheek to complain about it). And to add to it all, he is annoyingly funny and easy to get along with, so much so that he mocks me and I do not crush him with my mighty powers.

If you look at the comment pages closely enough, I'm sure you can spot the Toby. I'll give you a hint... something to do with monkeys....

1 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Blogger Ben said...

The majority of things people say are lies, I may even be lying right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home