Friday, November 05, 2004

Amnesty......

It looks like I'm not getting a second date, annoyingly: she is busy on friday AND the weekend. Apparently. I guess she could be telling the truth....

Anyways, had an Amnesty meeting last night, on Tibet. http://www.freetibet.org/ for more details on the issue. You should of course sign up- theres pretty much no reason not to, other than apathy, which is not an instinct you should encourage. Afterwards, of course, we went for a drink. Well, a LOT of drinks actually. There was this great girl there, but as great girls tend to, she has a boyfriend. Damn her black heart. So I got really, really drunk. So drunk that when I got home I babbled on to my friends and had to be told today what I had said. Yeah- not good.

Of course I got up for my lecture this morning, depressingly, and it was, well, painful. I was heavily hungover- the stand in cure of a bacon sandwich failed magnificantly. This led to me failing in y boycott against coca cola when I got some coca cola water from the dispensing machine. What makes it all the more pitiful is if I had waited 5 minutes I could have bought water at the SU. And for cheaper, for christ sake! I am ashamed.....

Heh, we didn't get a lift this mornign because apparently Toby has hurt his back, so we had to catch the bus (we being myself ad Paul). So we headed off.... and found a bus on the way to the stop. The guy let us in for free! How cool is that? Super cool, I would be as bold as to suggest. My bus victories are awesome. I'd prefer, you know, victories on other fronts, but if thats what I'm being given, I'll take it.

Shout out to Eh Steve, as its his birthday today! Fireworks night, I know....

1 Comments:

At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get you Eh Steve, if it's the last thing I doooo!

Rob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home