Sunday, October 31, 2004

An interesting evening.

So she phoned. Or rather, she texted, at about 6, to say "Do you still want to do something this evening?-Jo." Which was highly amusing considering the context its in... anyway, so I suggested a meal, and yea, we arranged to meet in an hour.

Which led to francitness for me as I realised that I....didn't really know how to iron things..... which was a blow. A crash course, and I ironed my shirt, discovered my black trousers had some kind of stain, picked my black jeans instead, brushed teeth and headed out. She was early, which is odd for me, as all through my life I have got to places before everyone else...

Anyway, so we went and had a meal at an oriental restaurant, and then went to see the Life and Death of Peter Sellers. Which, incidentally, is a pretty good movie. Some of its contrivances are a little odd, and it has a very interesting view on Sellers, which I won't spoil. But yeah, it went ok with Jo. We will probably be doing something again.

My problem is of course, is a complete inability to read signals. I can read lots into minor things and little into major things, making me confused and foolish. So I tend to play it safe. This whole world of dating is a scary place, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home