Saturday, October 30, 2004

Nervous Wreck

She hasn't phoned yet, as the title implies. But uhh, she could be planning to phone in the evening. Or not at all.... so..... sigh.

Oh well, I'll wile away the time reading webcomics- I've discovered a GREAT new comic- www.questionablecontent.net you will want to read it from the start to make sense of its true glory. The haloween cartoon on www.homestarrunner.com is up, thats always good for a laugh, and if you go to the sometimes amusing www.newgrounds.com and search for decline of video gaming 2, you're sure for a very amusing experience. If you like video games at all, that is. If you don't then you should, because they're great.

Apart from the bad video games, of course....


Hmm, on the subject of video games, Half Life 2 is coming out in November. I have been anticipating its release for a long time, but not enough to buy a computer that can run it. Thanks to my graphics card, which is very, very poor, I can barely run any game which dares to put itself into a shiny pretty 3D mode. I actually meet minimum specs for Half Life 2, but those do tend to be lies to entice people to buy it and then realise they can't play it and then they can't return it cause they've opened the packet (some game stores DO have that policy, which is untenable really.) It looks very good though, almost enough for me to blow my loan on a new computer. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to explain that to my parents, I think I would do. Also, I like purchasing alchohol too, and a computer would limit that. Although, who would need alchohol? I'd have Half Life 2......

Sigh, Id really quite like to see Finding Neverland, but I doubt I can persaude my friends to come too. Its about the guy who wrote Peter Pan, who's name I have completely forgotten, and is meant to be very moving. I doubt that will appeal to be Fred, who's motto is "If there aint explosions, it aint good." Or it should be anyway. I'm sorrounded by phillistines. Jeff tried to getus to go see Exorcist:The Beginning. If theres one film that could be worse than Resident evil 2, I suspect that would be it. Amusingly, the reason Fred rejected it was not because it was obviously going to be rubbish, but because he didn't like the first exorcist. As if there will be ANY similarities. I didn't point out the error of his ways as they suited my purposes. I am an evil genius.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 pm, Blogger Imperium child said...

Such a good evil genius that you posted it on your blog page which he checks and will say what you have said.... Bwahahahaha for you indeed

 
At 12:57 am, Blogger Ben said...

2 weeks time drool, half life 2 and then 1 day later Excel Saga volume 9. What could be better?
I would cry if my laptop was unable to play half life 2, that or build a new pc using parts that I have acquired.
I'd see it if I didn't have so many other things to watch. I like practically every film, except the cars that ate Paris - that sucked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home