Saturday, October 30, 2004

Play it cool...

So devoted to the fans of this blog that I'm posting at 2 in the morning......

Heh, I'm getting up early(ish) tomorrow just so I can have a few extra hours of nervousness. Well, that and I bought GTA:San Andreas today, and its pretty awesome. There aren't THAT many changes from Vice City, but the music is superior, and theres a few cute tweaks to it that are kind of cool. You can also be a pimp, which is always great. Thing is, I was playing with my flatmates watching, and while normally I'll happily butcher people and think nothing of it (in game damnit, in game!) I kind of feel guilty when I do it with others watching. Not the police though. Or enemy gangsters. Or the army......

I have a conscience, its just I like to surpress it now and then and go on a rampage. Because we all feel like that sometimes, don't we? The game is my kind of consolation if Jo doesn't call, so the people of the virtual world better hope she does, otherwise they are deaaaad.

I was quite impressed with myself earlier today. I admitted what everyone thinks in a tutorial, but doesn't admit. I hadn't a clue how to do one of the questions. I think its maybe cause theres no-one I know in the tutorial group. Its insane! I don't have a huge social circle, but you'd think I'd know one or two. I mean, I know them to look at, but not to talk to. Some of them I don't even know to look at, which is a tiny bit disturbing. In my defense there are 200 of 'em, and some of them might actually be genuinely enthusiastic about maths, which is not the sort of person I normally associate with....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home