Monday, October 25, 2004

Die for your country

Heh, its the die in tomorrow. I will be lying dead on the parade to awaken peoples awareness about arms control (www.controlarms.org sumbit your picture to the million faces petition!). Having agreed to the idea with full enthusiasm a whole week ago, in the cosy sorroundings of fellow amnesty members, I didn't consider the obvious drawbacks. Cold, boredom, and in all probability, wetness will be experiences I will be lucky enough to get. Not to mention crippling back pain, or the ever existing possibility of some of my less supportive friends (I'm thinking of you, Paul!) coming over and kicking me while I'm down.

Of course, the most amusing part of the day will be the lecture afterwards in which I shall look like the living dead. Maybe I could scare off the lecturer......

2 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Blogger Imperium child said...

Look Keiron I may be teasing and slightly annoying at times but I really do support your cause, www.controlarms.org, and I wish you the best for the day, you should be more worried about toby dropping stuff on you than me.

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger Mr K said...

Said by a guy who deliberately spells my name wrong to annoy me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home