Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hair

Maybe, just maybe, my hair is too long. Just a thought, considering that, well, I am in Bath, and the university is on a hill. So there is wind, much wind, and under those conditions the hair goes where it feels like. Which is usually in my face.

I dunno though. Thing is, despite the mockery, every now and then my hair looks... well... not repulsive, and in those times I kind of like it. Add to that the fact that my hair looks AWFUL short, and even worse growing (the whole of it clumps at the top, making a very good impression of a haystack).

But then.... I don't really like flicking hair out of my eyes every minute. It makes me look vain about my hair, which I'm not because.... well because I have the hairstyle I have right now. I move it cause its really, really annoying. So, if you care to use that handy comment system you can attempt to make my mind up if you like.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Blogger Imperium child said...

cut it!CUT IT. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CUT IT!
but not too short.

heh. short u look like some who has had the sides of their hair shawn off. but long its annoying to you and to those around you. My hands tend to gravitate to scissors when i see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home