Thursday, October 14, 2004

not posted much

Becauser I haven't got the internet. I have to do important things now, so I can only go online while at the library. Its been crazy here- our shower only gives cold water, our dishwasher is broken, and I've got a cough. Woohoo!!!

I do love parties though.... shit I've said this one haven't I. Well, ones where you don't know anyone are kind of different, so I guess I could make some kind of interesting comment about that.

Instead, lets talk about people, and when I say peoples its pretty much all men, who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. What a disgusting subsection of the population. Its actually extraordinary how many don't. I try not to shake peoples hands after they've been to the toilet. I mean, I'm not heavily hygenic, but its just obvious that you're holding.... down there.... then you should be washing your hands!

Of course, the funniest people are the ones who seem to feel the need to pretend to wash their hands. They walk up to the sink, wash their hands under water for a split second, then walk off. WHY? You know, pick one camp or the other, don't go for this pointless halfway house! Water by itself has no magical qualities of instantly removing germs, its just odd. I suspect they do it so their hands are wet so everyone thinks they've washed their hands, while actually haven't. Losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home