Monday, October 18, 2004

Damn you stupidity! Damn you.........

So yeah, the internet is coming soon to my tiny household, which fills me with much excitement. Soon I will be able to check webcomics at ANY time! We all need that, don't we. But seriously, I need the internet all the time because people count on my presence. Probably.

Anyways, the internet is coming, but not to my computer. Instead, bizzarely when I think about it, my loserish flatmate's computer (the one who forgot about the internet. Damn his black heart), so we're going to have to use one of those wireless network hub thingies that all the cool kids are talking about.

And so, I headed to www.dabs.com , which is actually very good incidentally, although a little too easy with passwords (I forgot mine and it emailed it to me! You can buy things on dabs!!), and bought two network cards for myself and a friend. And they arrived the next day.....

At my parents house. Because I had entered the wrong delivery address. Cunning indeed. But that was easily solved- they forwarded it to me, and it came today. I had got the wrong network cards. They are for notebook pcs. Sigh. So I have had to return the damn things, at great cost to myself. I really have no-one to blame but myself, but in a desperate attempt to blame someone else, I will point out that it is stupidly hard to get anything OTHER than notebook pc wireless network cards. And, lets be fair, about 2 people in the country use notebook pcs on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home