Thursday, October 21, 2004

Damn you Stupidity (part 2)

So I'm down the pub the other night, with a few friends. WHich I guess would be obvious- one tends not to go to the pub by oneself. Because that way leads to the one of the alchoholic, which is not really a healthy use of time or funds. While large binge drinking is.......

Anyways, I was discussing how I had managed to buy the wrong item from dabs.com, only to be told that, actually, a notebook is the same thing as a laptop. Bugger. So what I have done is

A)Paid £10 to return perfectly useful network cards (which they haven't collected yet)
B)Bought some different, more annoying, USB network cards in their place

Great. So I've paid 10 pounds extra to get worse products, essentially. Yeah, I feel reeeal smart right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home