Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Morning fun

Bwa ha. Getting the bus is normally a horrific thing. I have just got up, had a bath in water three inches deep (or not at all as I did this morning. There was no hot water, and I just could not bare the agony again), having had far too few hours of sleep, thanks to a philosiphy the night before of "Oh, what harm can an hour of playing on Baldur's gate do?" (to which the answer is, make me feel like hell), and then I have to stand at the end of a gigantic queue for the bus, and hope desperately that I will be able to get on (having no misconceptions about the chance of getting a seat. Heaven forbid!). So yeah, not good. Today I thought it was going to be worse, as the bus drove past me. I started running (well, I say running. I'm unfit. I mean jogging and panting) after it, and it stopped!

The driver, out of charity, let me on there because I wouldn't have made it to the stop. Which meant that I got a seat! Wooh!

Yes, that was the highlight of my day. Yes, I am pathetic. To be fair though the day hasn't finished yet so I'm hopeful for another highlight before the day is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home