Thursday, October 28, 2004

She'll phone on Saturday.....

Argh, my post just vanished. Thank you blogger.com!

Well, to reiterate what I was saying, I asked a girl out yesterday, in my normal, eloquent, smooth, super cool manner

"Uh, do you think uh,,dfhfhhf that,uh, yeah, uh sorry, yes, uh do you wanna go on a date.... with me"

For some reason I felt I needed to add the "with me" part, as if that wasn't implied. Who was it gonna be for, my pet rodent Rodney? I don't have a pet rodent Rodney, but now I wish I do. Anyways, she said yes (yeah sure if you want the exact details, you Kieran fans, you), so I took her phone number. Phoning her later- her phone was off.....

So yeah, I asked her about this today, and apparently she doesn't use her phone much. I can believe that, as well I used to be the same, but meh. Anyway, she said she'd phone on Saturday......

Which of course gives her power over me, which is a blow. The little power I did wield in this... thing... has gone. When I informed Colm, the ever supportive, of her comments, his response was "HA HA SHE'S NEVER GONNA PHONE YOU"

Which made me feel gooooood. So yeah, he may well be right, but I hope hes wrong. But there are so many factors to consider.... even if she does WANT to contact me, she may be unable to because I've got the wrong number or someting.... argh. All I can do is hope, which is a depressing state to be in. If she does phone on Saturday I will be stupidly overjoyed, this I know. If she doesn't phone.....

Meh.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 am, Blogger Ben said...

Colm what a legend, saw him at the bus stop one day. Give him a high five for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home