Tuesday, November 02, 2004

HMV!

I should stop going to HMV, because it depresses me. So many cds and DVDs I would like to buy, and I do not have the money to get them. But today, I did buy a DVD.

Was it a classic film you ask? Perhaps the Godfather, or Alien Directors cut. Maybe even mallrats? Or perhaps it was a series? Buffy the Vampire slayer, futurama, who knows?

Nope. It was better than that BUCKY O' HARE! 13 episodes onto DVD!! For those not in the know, Bucky O' Hare is one of the best children shows ever. I swear, watching it again puts a huge smile on my face. SO much nostalgia in that series.....


Anyway, I have an election to watch....

2 Comments:

At 1:03 am, Blogger Ben said...

Bucky O Hare, cool show despite the fact that there are only about 3 voices for all the characters lol

 
At 1:06 am, Blogger Ben said...

I still notice the lack of Excel Saga goodness in your profile! This matter should be corrected immediately! I also believe you spelt Amelie, Amilie.
Once more you sicken me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home