Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Disabled parking spaces

God I hate the people who complain about disabled car parking. "Its never full" they cry. "So unfair" they shout. And so on, and so on. Its this bizzare idea that in the hip new modern age, the discrimination isn't against the minority, its against the majority.

OK, ramps, not being able to park close to the supermarket, etc, are a little inconvinient. But they are a hell of a lot less convinient than not being able to use your legs! We have to suffer 5 minutes inconvinience, they suffer a whole life times. Have a little perspective!

The best one is this constant complaint that privately educated people are being discriminated against. Riiiiiight. So thats why a disproportionate amount of them get into universities, specifically cambridge and oxford. Sorry, but a pathetic little directive calling for more students from different backgrounds is not discrimination, its unblancing VERY unbalanced scales.

And don't get me started on reverse racism.... yes, it does exist, but generally, I am not going to be racially profiled, am I? So grow up, political correctness started for a reason- it is better than hatred and discrimination which you seem keen to promote.

(you, you undefined target, you)


2 Comments:

At 2:53 pm, Blogger Complex said...

Well well well... Despite agreeing with you on the first two points... however tenuously, I do think that reverse racism does exist, and should not. Political correctness may have started for a reason, but it has gone far too far. I can happily accept or ignore most things, up to and including "affirmitive action" but it does come to a head when people are so worried about being PC they will not let you use words such as, oh, "black" or "guys" That is what pisses me off.

Complex - Making myself a target.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

But I said it exists, damnit. But its not really that big an issue compared to very real racism. In my opinion, at least- white people have most of the advantages (and when I say white I mean your caucasian chappy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home