Sunday, November 28, 2004

delay

So I come back on friday, all set to write an exciting and entertaining blog post, when lo and behold, Fred has got a new computer.

Well, theres only one possible response to that, and thats to play Half Life 2 on it. Oh god yes! Oh god that game! YES! The only slight flaw is that it has huge loading times, and this is on a high spec machine, brand new. But its so worth it. This game is amazing fun. So much better than any other FPS out there its unbeilevable. I would say any game, but I'm still fond of Civ 2.

Ah, my meals are legendary. I have four different types. The pasta with dolmio sauce, the meal in a tin (chicken casserole or beef? Oh the choices!), pizza thats on special offer, or, on very special days, sausages AND beans on toast. I'm in a crazy mad preperation mood when I make that final meal.

These meals are all fairly cheap (usually costing just over a pound), and, more importantly, insanely simple to make. which is why I love 'em. Annoyingly, a lot of them involve washing up, damnit. I fully intend to find a nice, cheap, easy meal that involves getting nothing dirty other than the plate and knive and fork. Ooh, if I make it finger food, I could save on cutlery too! This gets better and better. Not that I know of a meal, but it will come, it will come.

A friend suggested I learn to cook the other day, when I mentioned I was becoming a tinsy bit tired with my current meal choices. The fool! If I learnt to cook, then I would have to put much much effort into making my meals, which is clearly the opposite of my clearly stated meal goals. He clearly understands nothing of the modern man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home