Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I Live to fall asleep.

I'm gonna go see the Manic Street Preachers on thursday! Exciting stuff, I know. The title of this is a lyric from a song off their newest album Lifeblood, which is actually a rather good album. Its really nicely made, and doesn't suffer as much from the confusion of the Manics not knowing who they wanted to be in the dreadful This is my Truth tell me Yours and the average Know Your Enemy albums. And if you're wondering why I only capatilised some of those letters... I'm lazy.

Alex and I gave a talk on Aslyum at Amnesty today, which was good stuff. One of the girls at the back asked many questions, and seemed to know what she was talking about. Her name was Jess, and shes doing her dissertation on how the move of the extreme right wing has affected the presentation of asylum. Really she should have been giving the talk..... but apparently she was reasonably impressed by it.

I only relay this tale to allow you to discover my really quite impressive ability to put my foot in my mouth. We were talking (on the bus back home after the talk) about future careers, and I was talking about accountancy and how I didn't really see how anyone would want to do that..... Of course, shes gonna go into accountancy. What is wrong with me? I am so unbearably smooth with women......

Like the time a girl leans over as I'm reading www.nuklearpower.com , a webcomic about Final Fantasy, for christ sake, and says she really likes it. I nod, smile, and say "yes its good" and ignore her.

Uh, yeah, I rule.

I managed to avoid the temptation of having a pint this evening, which probably means I should be doing some kind of work some time soon. Yeah........ I have to get up early tomorrow, for my stupid tutorial. Stupid tutorial.......


I use......... too much.

I mean, ".................". There isn't some man censoring my writings. Or is there.......

I did it again..........

And again........

ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home