Monday, December 13, 2004

Up late....

Gotta get up tomorrow. Hmm, haven't posted all weekend, have I? Well the party was much fun, and much alchohol was consumed, leading to a very late getting up, and finally crawling into town to finish my christmas shopping on saturday. Saturday evening we had an Excel Saga fest at Ben's house. God Excel Saga rules. Get the Imperfect Collection- the whole thing on an awesome DVD set. Really, really worth it. I haven't got it yet- I'm waiting for it to come out in region 2, although I am very tempted to buy an all region dvd player just for it. Odd, I know.

Today was meant to be a day of work.... well. I sorted out my notes. But I didn't do much work. I did go to see Garden State though. Its a really, really good film. It leaves you on a high, which is always pleasent after seeing a film- I felt great after watching it. The ending is a tiny bit cliched, but other than that it is deeply enjoyable.

I would write more but I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home