Monday, December 13, 2004

another day goes shooting by

http://www.olympicwatch.org/eu_china_arms_trade.php go send an email ya landlubbers. Just throwing in a little pirate speak for you there. My sources inform me that the classic game Pirates, by Sid Meier, has been remade! With shiny pretty graphics! Its meant to be rather good. Of course, my arsehole of a system will not run the damn thing, so this presents a dilemma as to whether I purchase it. The low amount of cash in my bank, however, solves that one.

I was reprimanded by Toby for having a tuna baguette today, after saying I wanted to become a vegetarian. He claims that I said at the party that I was now a vegetarian. I may well have said that, but in my defense, I was drunk.

First of all- while I want to reduce my meat intake (and, when I start this, which will not be til next term, this will include lunch), I will eat meat in some contexts- I don't really want to give my Mum to much hassle about this, and I will join family dinners etc.

Second of all-Oh wait, that was it.

Well meh. I am off to yet another party tonight (I can't help being insanely popular. Don't hate me!), which will of course hurt. I almost got up at 8 this morning, but instead got up at 9:15, which is, I admit, a significant difference.

Apparently on saturday I am watching all 3 LOTR films in a row. Extended. Its for Fred's birthday. I intend to drink things. Lots of things. And eat popcorn. I love popcorn. As a previous rant has detailed, I suspect. In fact, I know! Go me!

Hmm, despite being busy, my life is managing to busy with unexciting events. Or events I don't feel fully at liberty to tell you about. Theres actually quite an amusing little anecdote from the party on friday, but you will have to email me for that. Yeah, I keep some things in my life from this weblog. Shocking, I know, but thats the way it is.

I've been playing GTA a lot recently. I am very, very close to completing the game, which is pleasing as I have invested about as much time as I would usually put in for a Final Fantasy game. For christs sake. Its huge, and actually tremendous fun. Despite having really frustrating missions, its got a lot of fun ones too, and theres a stupid amount of things to do. I once again have been set the task of taking territories, and I will set to it with abandon. And stay up too alte again, undoubtedly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home