Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Stuff, stuff, and yet more stuf

This was a good day cause I got to get up late, which means I get to sleep properly. I was invited to a party last night, but chose not to go as I only got back from campus at like 10. Of course, I could have done something a little more active than what I ended up doing, which is completing Sonic and Knuckles (for the megadrive) as sonic. God I rule!

I have to be the most prolific writer with the most unexciting of lifes, I swear. I'm going out tonight though, for crazy crazy wild fun. I'm also eagerly dreading the LOTR fest. I bought much beer for it today, as well as snack foods. I was shocked to learn that the local co-op does not stock microwaveable popcorn! What is wrong with the world when a simple farmer boy such as myself cannot buy himself masses of popcorn? Never mind, i will have to pick some up at sainsburys tomorrow.

Blunkett has resigned, so I hear. Good riddence. I don't care about his affairs, or some slight error over visa applications (oh yeah, hes sooooo corrupt), I care about the way he has mismanaged the countries law and order system. Particularly, giving powers to indefinitely detain people, and pretty much all his policies on aslyum seekers. Frankly, his replacement couldn't come sooner. If we're really lucky, this might screw Blair over too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home