Wednesday, December 22, 2004

its hard work, working

As any student will testify, its hard work working. Especially when you have only been home for a few days, and the allure of a game boy or pc is rather hard to avoid. I have been poor with my posting recently, I admit, but in my defence I have..... been out drinking a lot. And watching Bucky O Hare with Ben (of my home town variety) Cat(another home towner) and Rob (same). For those of you who are interested in my particular interpersonal relationships, I will be going to a party tomorrow with Alex. Who is from Bath. And kind of has a girlfriend called Sally. At least, I think he still does......

Nothing that amusing or noteworthy has happened to me recently, other than the sausage casserole I had today. Which is sort of not vegetarian. Which is a pity, but I'm easing myself slowly into being a vegetarian after all. With all luck, I shall eventually reach the nirvana of veganism, but it is a long and treacherous road towards that goal.

Anyway, I haven't been doing coursework, although I might have to do a little bit tomorrow, as i'm beginning to feel a little bit guilty. Only a little bit though. Don't think I care that much. Well, to be fair its not guilt, its worry about failing that will make me do it eventually. Stupid work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home