Friday, December 17, 2004

A life less ordinary

Cause its a cool title for a post, thats why.

yeah, so I went out last night. Rather oddly, especially considering we (myself, Toby Paul and Alex) had a 9:15 the next day, we didn't leave til 11. Uh, in the evening that is. Otherwise we would have been pretty hardcore. Yeaaaah.
But yeah, we left at 11 in the evening, because Toby had to work. Why exactly we didn't go on wednesday, when he wasn't working, I'll never know, but it was alright 'cause we went to the huntsman, where it was £1.50 for a carlsberg. That is, I might add, cheaper than the SU bar. So yes, fun was had. I think I might have technically betrayed my vegetarian ideals. I was suspicious of those beef steak crisps. Apparently theyve never been near an animal, but they don't say suitable for vegetarians on them.......
Toby and Alex got really drunk, much to my amusement, then we headed home. I lost track of Toby, Alex, Fred and Paul, instead walking with male Alex (too many Alex's!) and his lady, Sally. I got home at like 2:30, and the others got back at like 3. Apparently they had been.... playing hide and seek...... at the garage. Well, whatver floats your boat.....
Unsurprisingly, we didn't make the lecture today (Toby looked totally ruined) although apparenyl Alex (female) did. Which is commitment. I have come in for a tutorial, and maybe to go to an architecture party. Which I don't know where it is, actually. Somewhere in the architecture department, I imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home