Thursday, December 23, 2004

Off to Wales

Went to Alex's party in London last night, and it was, to use the vernacular "bangin'". I got mightily drunk- I got drinks bought for me, which was pleasing, and danced like... well a drunken fool.

I also met Alex's friends, who seemed very cool. It was odd cause I barely knew anyone, and I'm not the best mingler in the world, but I mingled a little. I would say a mingle value of 5 was achieved.

Christ though, drinks are expensive in London. I always like to complain about Bath and old SW, but London takes the biscuit... Well I guess £2.50 isn't THAT much for a bottle, but according to how much money I have left now, it is too much if you're really, really drunk. I'm pretty sure at one point I failed as a vegetarian by eating some of a BLT. But I was hammered.

Can I mention the fact I was drunk anymore times? Nah.

Well, I'm off to Wales tomorrrow, to enjoy christmas, so I won't be posting during that period. So enjoy yourselves, have a merry christmas, and thank god its them instead of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home