Sunday, January 09, 2005

heh heh

I'm annoying Paul by sitting watching him play Fable while surfing the net and laughing at webomics... or being touched by something positive. Heh, this also will annoy Paul as I keep going on at him to read Something Positive. Lets be fair, it IS awesome.

But anyways. Fred does this a lot, but hes not the only one. People who, upon watching comedy problems, feel the need to explain the jokes to everyone. For christ sake. Well, I guess they are explaining it, when they say "why don't they just go straight home?" and they don't actually lack any brain cells. Fred seems like a fairly sharp chap I guess......

So yes, I am in Bath right now, and in celeration we watched a large amount of futurama episodes. Huzzah indeed. Very unexciting day I admit, but hey, your mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home