Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back in Bath

I'm back to Bath tomorrow, for those internet stalkers out there who are interested in following my every move. As a celebration I went out and had TWO WHOLE PINTS, and did very, very badly at darts.

I really shouldn't play pool or darts because I am absolutely appaling at both games. To be fair, I am vaguely better at pool, but that really isn't saying much as hitting the board is an achievement for me in darts- hitting the number I am aiming for is a miracle. The experience was not aided by some random drunken guy who was obviously rather good at darts watching the whole experience. I find random drunken guys like to latch on to me. i'm not exactly sure of why this is. I guess I look too weak willed to just tell them to go away. Maybe I am very attractive when drunk. But only to men. Which is a pity, because its not really a useful skill for someone of a heterosexual nature as myself. I bet I could get some great ass if I was gay. I really wish I hadnt said that......

My futurama box set arrived today! all 4 series on dvd! Yet more reasons to avoid revision.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home