Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Idling

Heh, I've had three stir fries three nights in a row now. Kieran Martin, chef extrordanaire! I was gonna have a curry tonight, but the sauce I bought is exclusively for meat. Which is some genius purchasing on my part, I must admit. In my defense it was next to a bunch of standard run of the mill sauces which work on anything. Bizzarely on the instructions for this sauce it instructs a way to microwave it. Only you do it with the meat. This would be.... sort of fine.... if one of the suggested meats wasn't chicken. Thats a law suit waiting to happen, that is.


Fraid I didn' get up to anything much new today. I skipped a lecture, but to be fair it was pointless, as we have finished the content of the couse for that module. Stupid friends still went though, so I had to get the bus. I also skipped getting my coursework marks because I didn't want to have to go the tutorial in question to get the damn thing. An hour of boredom for a minute of marks? No thank you. Its not like its going to change how much I am going to revise for the upcoming test anyways.

I've got a cunningly carefully planned out exam timetable, planned out today while revising. It turns out I've got just about enough time to devote 5 days to the two modules i havent revised yet, and 3 to the ones i havent. I mean each there. I'm sure your life is better for that information.....

So yeah, nothing crazy interesting to report. Ooh, check out www.dominic-deegan.com if you eager for more webomic action. It rocks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home