Friday, January 14, 2005

Mispellings

My name is not the easiest in the world to spell, I admit. It has several variations to it, and usually people will pick the wrong one. But when I send a letter to someone, I expect them to be able to spell it! For christ sake!

Don Foster, my local mp finally replied to one of the several letters I have sent him over various issues. And he mispelt my name! The ONLY thing he had to go by was how I spelt it! How could someone possibly do that? Sob. I have half a mind to call him Dem Fester next time I right to him. Heh, Dem Fester.

My life is full of crazy crazy revision and webcomics at the moment, which is as thrilling as it sounds. Very. I have discovered that one of the chapters of a topic I am studying is STUPIDLY hard, but luckily we only pick 3 questions out of 4. It'll just limit me to 3 questions, thats all. I could just learn the crazy nonsense proof off by heart for the exam but I am loathe to waste valuable brain space on that kind of thing when I could be filling it up with knowledge such as just how many webcomics there are on the internet. I wonder how many there are actually.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home