Monday, January 24, 2005

Exammmmmm

Tomorrow. My first. Its oh so exciting. I think I'm ready. I think.... I hope so anyway. Wish me luck.

Anyways, I've been thinking recently that I should have more 'net 'cred. See, I have one vague claim to fame, in that my uncle created MUD. Yeah, thats right, one of the first thingummies on the net, that was my uncle. The first time I ever played Doom was on his computer- same with civ 2. Unfortunately this only impresses a very specific clique of people normally, as most people have not heard of MUD (multi-user dungeon and dragons all right?). Those who have tend to be male, and not attractive and female, so this is not a fact I can use to worm my way into ladies beds (I just like getting into their beds. So comfy!) But still, I reckon those with internet savvy will have heard of him, so I deserve more cred! Damnit. I think I'll have to go to chat rooms and name drop him. Only chat rooms only have paedophiles pretending to be 11 and seducing each other.

OK, WHY is there not a film of that? Or something- two paedophiles seducing each other over the net, each thinking the other the age of12. Oh what a beautiful tale of star crossed love....


Its gonna be a pain getting to sleep tonight. Its always annoying when I go to bed, and I'm too tired to read or anything, but for some reason, my mind keeps working so I don't fall asleep. Deeply frustrating. Its always worse when I know I have to be up the next morning, although luckily the exam is at 1 tomorrow. Then after its over I get to revise for my exam on thursday, then for the tuesday after that... then wednesday...then friday.

Fun fun fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home