Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bloggy blog blog

The titles just keep getting better and better, don't they?

I detest my vector calculus lecturer. He basically told us that we could get tested on anything he had lectured. The problem with this is, while you expect that of purer courses, his is primarily a method course, and generally we do not need to know proofs. But hes told us we have. A week before our exam. This presents me with a dilemma, as I do not have time to learn all these proofs so far in....

Bastard.

I'm stuck on campus right now, waiting for Toby, the man with a car to finish doing his coursework and give me a lift back. I could, of course, get the bus back, but that would cost money. I am trying to be tight with my money (with limited success), as I spent an utter fortune before christmas. I will undoubtedly have to get a job this summer. Ick. I hate work, or at least work that involves getting me up before God's hours (11-2 in the morning...) I could mooch off my parents, but I think that gravy train only lasts while I'm on campus and doing work. Hmm, I wonder if they'd support me for a PHD....

Heh heh, I went on a march against top up fees a while back... I'm everything Daily Mail readers hate. And proud.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 am, Blogger Ben said...

I sometimes read the Daily Mail and I know I hate you, so I guess you're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home